CEO & Co-Founder
MICC is a rotational savings and credit building platform that allows groups of people to pool funds together to achieve their financial goals. Through their platform users can invite friends, pool funds together and take turns receiving the lump sum.
New-to-credit and new-to-country (consumers) have thin credit files and they struggle to build their credit ratings so they see this as an opportunity to flesh out their credit files with large monthly payments. Their focus is to provide a different way for our users to increase their scores, rather than simply using credit cards or making loan payments on time
They do this in 2 ways:
- A mobile wallet that enables people to utilize peer-to-peer transactions to build credit history. Users can create groups, pools funds together and take turns accessing the lump sum with no interest fees involved
- By aggregating the information on rent payments (MICC Card) and submitting that to the credit bureaus. Users can set preauthorized payments on recurring bills such as rent and improve their credit score.
- Equifax – credit reporting
- Berkeley payments – payment provider
- Visa – payment network
- Dc bank – Depository institution
- Joined IFH Lab
- Launching MICC Mastercard this summer
31 Queen Street, Charlottetown,
Prince Edward Island,
C1A 4A4, CA