If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulder of giants
– Sir Issac Newton
Throughout history, groups have come together to achieve benefits far greater than anything they’d be able to accomplish solo.
Our members get increased access to knowledge, industry networks, opportunities and capital, and meaningful partnerships and collaborations, globally.
We are your connection to the global fintech community and an advocate for your interestes across various global platforms.
Ready to take the next step?
- Self-managed company showcase page on the Atlantic FinTech site and a membership badge that will identify you as part of a bigger global fintech association
- Quarterly office hours with an Atlantic Fintech expert
- Access to fintech networking events, meetups, workshops and webinars with subject matter experts on technology and regulatory affairs
- Increased visibility for your startup within various global fintech centres
Eligibility: Fintech companies in Atlantic Canada.
Annual membership: $500
- Establish your position within the global fintech community as a strong supporter of innovation and technology who is shaping the future of fintech in our region and beyond
- Build a valuable global network of fintech leaders and innovators for your business and product development needs
- Spot important trends early and access resources to add value to your business strategy and decision making
- Share your knowledge and expertise with the other stakeholders in the sector, and learn from the expertise and experience of others
- Participate in international business missions, and contribute to the organization’s strategies and offerings
Eligibility: Corporations in financial services, or corporations providing services to fintech companies in Atlantic Canada
Annual membership: $5000